We propose you an easy dish for your Halloween party.
We present you the sausi mummies, the Frankfurt sausages rolled-up in puff pastry, baked and covered with ketchup. So tasty as well as funny!
We show you how to prepare it:
What you need
- Frankfurt sausages
- Puff pastry
- 1 egg
- Black olives
How to prepare them
- Cut the puff pastry in thin portions and prepare them as a bandage (all the portions together without clear order). Children can help you, as this is the funniest part!
- Put on the top the sausage and roll it up as you prefer. Leave free a part since this will be the face face of our sausages
- Boil an egg and with the white part make 2 circles, these will be the eyes
- Take a black olive, made 2 small circles and you will have the pupils
- Baked some minutes depending the information of the puff pastry packaging
- And finally, add some ketchup as it was blood!
We already have our sausi mummies. Enjoy and catch out your guests with this dish inspired in Halloween!